Patagonia Men's Crestview Pants - Regular
Trail-focused performance stretch hiking pants made of durable 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane stretch fabric. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Slim-straight fit, sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Front pockets, two rear pockets and a side leg pocket with security zippers
- Cleanly finished fly and waistband; gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Articulated knees for unrestricted movement
- Reinforced ankle scuff guard
- Zippered cuffs with expandable gusset
- 462 g (16.3 oz)
6.2-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice