Patagonia Infant Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting
Our warmest one-piece bunting is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). It’s lined with soft polyester fabric and has a generous length to help keep extremities protected whether your little one is crawling, standing or sitting.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm three-panel hood with quilted construction and elastane binding at opening for secure fit; hood is lined with silky, high-pile fleece for extra warmth
- Two durable, full-length zippers with internal wind flaps for easy on/off
- elastane binding at hood, sleeve and foot openings for a secure fit; fold-over mitt and foot cover keeps cold out
- Generous length helps keep extremities protected whether child is crawling, standing or sitting
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 397 g (14 oz)
Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
Body lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Hood lining: 8.6-oz polyester (30% recycled) high-pile, double-faced fleece.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign™ approved
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice