Patagonia Nine Trails Waist Pack 8L
Low-bulk comfort and a secure fit with space for your essentials.
- Lightweight and durable shell materials endure years of abuse on the trail
- Zip-down, workbench-style front pocket secures tools with an overstuffing capability for transporting bulky pads
- Compact main compartment opens easily with ample room for extra layers or nutrition
- Highly breathable back panel for all-day comfort
- Padded and adjustable waistbelt features offset buckle for riding comfort
- 1.5-liter HydraPak® reservoir included
- Stretch pockets fit a wide variety of bottles
- 380 g (13.4 oz)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
380 g (13.4 oz)
20.5 x 28 x 10 cm (8 x 11 x 4 in)
8L (488 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice