Patagonia Linked Pack 18L
A streamlined climbing pack built with burly fabrics and trim to withstand abuse on the wall—perfect for lead climbers.
- Superdurable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Easy-access top loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket; internal sleeve is hydration-compatible
- Large, reinforced haul handles
- Top compression for load management or rope carry
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Exterior stash pocket with extra volume for guidebooks
- 558 g (1 lb 3.7 oz)
Body: 9.2-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon plain weave.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
558 g (1 lb 3.7 oz)
42 x 20 x 13 cm (16.5 x 8 x 5 in)
18L (1098 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice