Patagonia Men's R1® Fleece Full-Zip Hoody
Extremely versatile and highly revered, our R1® midlayers are made for cool-weather active layering to keep you warm and comfortable across the full spectrum of mountain endeavors—climb, hike, mountain bike and transition effortlessly between all three. Made with light and breathable Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, R1 provides outstanding stretch, compressibility and durability. With HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control to keep you welcome among friends. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Snug-fitting hood fits comfortably under a helmet with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left-chest pocket has a slim zipper install and mesh pocket bag; drop-in low-profile handwarmer pockets
- Stretchy cuffs push up (and stay put) comfortably over forearms
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% elastane with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing.
Regulator Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice