Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole® Duffel 45L
Midsize duffel that packs down small but deploys when needed on excursions that require more carrying capacity.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Diagonal zipper provides wide access to the main compartment; small stash pocket in main compartment holds essentials
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Durable, tubular webbing grab handles adjust for various carrying options—in hand, over shoulder or as a backpack
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- 510 g (1 lb two oz)
7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
510 g (1 lb 2 oz)
56 x 33 x 28 cm (22 x 13 x 11 in)
45L (2746 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice