Patagonia Men's Silent Down Jacket
A warm, soft, supple jacket that’s windproof, weather-resistant and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Made of polyester taffeta (70% recycled) with mechanical stretch and a DWR finish; insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down
- Full-zip extends through the stand-up collar for warmth and soft comfort
- The insulated hood rolls down and stows in a zippered pocket at the collar
- The low-profile cuffs rest softly on the arms to keep the sleeves secure and seal in your warmth
- Side-entry zippered handwarmer pockets protect your hands from wind and cold
- The interior zippered pocket holds your phone or audio device and accommodates headphone cables
- The hem adjusts with drawcords inside the front pockets to seal in warmth
- 587 g (20.7 oz)
Shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta (70% recycled) with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice