Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Pack 26L
When you expect to spend a full day in the mountains, this pack carries everything you need in comfort.
- Perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- Women’s-specific harness and back panel
- Extended U-shaped zipper to main compartment; multiple stash pockets for organizing small items
- A massive exterior stretch pocket and two quick-stash side pockets secure extra items
- Superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waist belt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 910 g (2 lbs)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
910 g (2 lbs 0.1 oz)
S/M: 48 x 25.5 x 15 cm (19 x 10 x 6 in)
L/XL: 53 x 25.5 x 15 cm (21 x 10 x 6 in)
26L (1587 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice