Customer Experience SupervisorFull time | Customer Service
Location:Reno Service Center, NV
Date: June 2019
Job Title: Customer Experience Supervisor
Location: Reno, NV
Reports to: Customer Experience Floor Manager
Our mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
The Customer Experience Supervisor (CXS) is a proven leader who embodies our mission and incorporates their passion for our core sports and the environment into their daily decisions. They are energized to lead a team of reps that are driven to provide the best customer service experience. The CXS will manage a high volume of customer interactions daily via Chat, Phone, Email, Text and Social Media, ensuring that Patagonia’s highest standards are upheld.
- Leading the daily quest for superior customer experiences
- Monitoring conversations for quality and providing feedback
- Partnering with the customer and Patagonia team to deliver the best experience possible
- Analyze and monitor daily trends and make adjustments for the better of the customer
- Development and mentoring of team members to achieve highest potential
- Utilizing multiple software programs/systems throughout the day
- Ensure efficient, effective operations of all aspects of the business to drive optimal results for the customer
- Handle escalated customer conversations for the good of the customer and Patagonia
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences and results through team development
- Strong leadership, people management, and change management skills
- Top notch communication skills – verbal, written, and visual – with a wide variety of people that are clear, concise, and diplomatic
- Leads by example and works along-side staff performing work and teaching best practices
- High degree of organization and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong passion for Patagonia’s core sports and the environment
- Proactive, positive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the process around you
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced understanding of the Customer Experience Operations
- Strong quantitative, analytic, and business acumen skills
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday, 6:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Extended hours occur during holidays and peak season.
- Ability to work flexible schedules as needed
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to look at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to travel, domestically and internationally, utilizing various methods of transportation.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.