Repair Processing Specialist, Swing ShiftFull time | Sewing
Location:Reno Service Center, NV
Job Title: Repair Processing Specialist, Swing Shift
Reports to: Repair Processing Supervisor, Swing Shift
Location: Reno, NV
Schedule: Swing Shift 3:30pm to 1am, Sunday - Thursday
The job of the Repair Processing Specialist is responsible for the intake of all incoming direct from consumer repairs. Each repair item must be evaluated, and an order will be accurately setup prior to repair. Our repair service is a significant part of Patagonia’s service strategy and not only adds long term value to our products but keeps the story of the garment going for the customer. Sometimes we are repairing memories as well as clothes. The work must be done to exacting standards with accuracy, strong product knowledge, and understanding of our repair capabilities and policies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Knowledge of Patagonia repair capabilities and policies:
- Items we do not repair
- Items that are too involved to repair
- Categories that will be repaired at our 3rd party facility
- Repair language describing each repair needed
- Knowledge of each system required to process a repair and issue a repair credit
- Must ensure all repair items are accurately processed
- Ability to process 40 repair orders per day
- Ability to interpret customer requests and determine repair needs
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality
- Must be comfortable working in a warehouse environment
- Must be comfortable working with diverse personalities and large groups
- Must be willing to be trained in new skills as needed
- Must contribute to a positive work environment
- Ascending or descending stairs using feet and legs. Hands and arms may be used for balance (e.g., to hold a railing).
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and (at times noisy) work environment.
- Must be able to travel utilizing various transportation methods.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Adaptability – able to adapt to different training styles, methods of construction and think outside the box
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- A positive attitude
- Able to work a 40-hour week
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office software suite
- Competency using AS400 (commercialware) to create and maintain repair orders
- Knowledge of our products and the activities they are used for
“It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.”
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.