Email Marketing Specialist - Sausalito, CAFull time | Ecommerce Website
Job Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Director of E-commerce, Provisions
Location: Sausalito, CA
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist who is excited about defining the way that Patagonia Provisions interacts with our customers by email. The Specialist will be the primary owner of building out an email marketing program that effectively introduces new customers to Provisions and increases customer loyalty while conveying our brand story. She/he will be responsible for overall email program execution and performance, from planning through to campaign measurement.
Patagonia Provisions is a fast-moving startup within Patagonia, dedicated to saving our home planet through innovation in regenerative organic agriculture. The e-commerce team is responsible for rapid growth in online sales through our website, as well as promoting the mission of the company through all digital channels.
What you’ll do:
- Use business to save our home planet by supporting regenerative agriculture
- Plan and execute email strategy to increase revenue over time while maintaining overall list health
- Oversee and/or execute design and copywriting of emails to brand standards
- Plan and execute email editorial calendar and campaigns to drive sales and tell brand stories
- Plan and execute personalized emails to nurture long-term customer relationships
- Analyze and communicate key email performance metrics with all parts of the organization to help shape overall company strategy
- Support technology decision-making as it relates to digital marketing, including ESPs and tools for personalization
- Contribute to high-priority projects as they arise
Who you are and the experience you bring:
- You are passionate about the Patagonia mission, our culture, and understanding our customers
- You are self-directed and thrive in ambiguous environments
- You have the desire and ability to learn new tools and techniques
- You have a working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- You excel in a team environment
- You are a strong communicator and can clearly articulate your ideas to others
- You have experience with email marketing, visual design, user interaction, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and (at times noisy) work environment
- Travel may be required
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.