Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole® Tote Pack 27L
This versatile tote is lightweight, durable and can be carried by hand, over the shoulder or backpack style; it stuffs into its own pocket when not in use. Made with a light yet tough 100% recycled nylon with a 100% recycled polyester lining.
- Lightweight, sturdy recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Zippered main compartment provides easy access; large interior and exterior zippered stash pockets
- Double stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets
- Adjustable, highly breathable mesh shoulder straps neatly tuck away when not in use
- Can be carried as a tote or backpack
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- 370 g (13.05 oz)
Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
370 g (13.1 oz)
39.4 x 26 x 20.3 cm (15.5" x 10.25" x 8")
27L (1,648 cu in)
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice