Patagonia Men's Tough Puff Shirt
A durable and versatile insulated fishing and outdoor shirt that can be worn on its own or as part of a cool-weather layering system; with moisture-shedding, stretch-woven face fabric and warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange™ insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Extremely durable 100% polyester outer shell with mechanical stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation offers excellent breathability, warmth and freedom of motion; stays warm even when wet
- Snap closure at center front
- Large zip-closure vertical pocket on left chest
- 100% recycled polyester Capilene® lining in body for comfort and efficient moisture management
- Adjustable snap closure at cuffs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 527 g (18.6 oz)
Shell: 2.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice