Patagonia Women's Stand Up Overalls - 5"
Overalls meet our beloved Stand Up Shorts®. Comfortable, versatile and made for getting dirty in the garden, they are constructed with our classic 100% organic cotton Stand Up canvas. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% organic cotton woven into a timeless 9.5-oz canvas
- Traditional overall bib in a short-length version with Stand Up pocket details
- Center front has patch-on pocket with secure zipper section and two drop-in spaces to easily hold your garden seeds
- Adjustable straps with sliders fit most torso lengths
- Metal-shank buttons on left and right hips make getting them on and off extremely easy
- Deep-front Stand Up pockets and two half-moon back pockets secured by traditional Velcro®, just like the originals
- 5” inseam; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 422 g (14.9 oz)
9.5-oz 100% organic cotton canvas.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice