Patagonia Women's Refugio Backpack 26L
Tailored for a woman’s torso, this pack carries everything you expect from the classic Refugio but in more comfort.
- Main compartment is cavernous and includes a padded laptop sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops and a lined tablet pocket
- Front organization compartment has all the right pockets for managing cords and accessories
- Front stash pocket is just right for tickets or other small items you want close at hand
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
- Ultrasoft yet highly breathable mesh at back panel and shoulder harness
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
- 601 g (1 lb 5.2 oz)
Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
601 g (1 lb 5.2 oz)
43 x 29 x 20 cm (17 x 11.5 x 8 in)
26L (1587 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Although we’ve been using recycled polyester in our garments for 20 years, for some reason locked deep in polymer chemistry, nylon is more difficult to recycle than polyester. After years of research, development, and testing, we’re finally finding some recycled nylon fibers that are suitable for apparel.
Some of the recycled nylon we use comes from post-industrial waste fiber, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fiber.
We’re diligently searching for a success story with recycled nylon. The challenge lies ahead of us, and we’re committed to discovering the best methods to recycle nylon fiber, but it appears this evolution will take many years.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice