Patagonia SnowDrifter Pack 30L
Built for a full backcountry day that might stretch into an overnight, this versatile pack has a dedicated compartment for snow safety tools. Back-panel access lets you easily get to your gear while the pack is still loaded.
- Durable CORDURA® nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Two easy-access openings: a wide U-shaped lid and a zip-open back panel so you can access gear in a loaded pack; with a secondary compartment that holds goggles
- Spacious, dedicated compartment for snow safety tools
- Adjustable sternum strap; mesh on the shoulder straps, back panel and padded waistbelt
- Multiple carry options for skis or snowboards, all with locking cam buckles
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle with extra-large grab loop
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 1,106 g (2 lbs 6 oz)
Body: 10-oz 420-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon plain weave.
Base: 9.2-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon.
Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
1,106 g (2 lbs 7 oz)
S/M: 28 x 18 x 20 cm (22 x 11 x 8 in)
L/XL: 61 x 30 x 20 cm (24 x 11.5 x 8 in)
30 L (1831 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice