Patagonia Men's Capilene® Midweight Bike Jersey
A shoulder-season workhorse, this long-sleeved bike jersey works as baselayer, midlayer or outer layer, depending on conditions. Its versatile fabric (Capilene® Midweight) offers light, breathable, stretchy comfort, but is still hefty enough to hold heavier items in its three roomy back pockets. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Smooth, soft, recycled polyester face fabric makes for easy layering; hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things civilized
- Three pockets at lower back secure water, food and tools next to body
- Articulated seams and longer back hem contour to body posture on the bike
- Flat-seam construction eliminates chafing under a pack
- Locker loop at neck lets you hang jersey for quick dry-out
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 230 g (8.1 oz)
5.1-oz 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice