Patagonia Boys' Reversible Down Sweater Hoody
Multifunctional warmth: Reversible, lightweight, hooded jacket insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% polyester
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Three-panel hood for a stay-put fit
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Reflective webbing pulls on center-front zipper
- Zippered handwarmer pockets on solid color(s) side; one zippered left-chest and two on-seam pockets on print side
- elastane binding at hood and sleeve openings for a secure fit; drop-tail hem. Hand-me-down ID label inside zippered handwarmer pocket
- 425 g (15 oz)
Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Lining fabric is certified as bluesign™ approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice