A detailed guidebook to the dramatic Chaltén Massif in Southern Patagonia, Argentina.
Select Size and Color
- 368 full-color pages, with over 250 routes up 39 peaks
- 90 topos, 120 photo topos, and 100 additional photos
- Dimensions: 6" x 9" x 3/4"
- Published by Sidarta, first edition
- Paperback book with sewn binding
- By Rolando Garibotti, Patagonia ambassador
- In English
Country of OriginPrinted in Argentina.
Weight835 g (2 lbs)
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.