Patagonia Women's Tropic Comfort Crew
This lightweight, comfortable and fast-drying fishing and travel crew wicks away moisture and provides 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for extended wear in hot and humid weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Comfortable, ultralight and highly breathable jersey (heathers: 50% recycled) with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection; same fabric as our Capilene® Cool Daily styles
- Rear zippered security fly-box pocket
- Thumb holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Regular fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Artist by color code: Brian Zagler (LTWI)
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Heathers: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
Both with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice