You are welcome to return anything that was ordered from eu.Patagonia.com—both new and sale items. Although there is no set time limit, we ask that returns for fit or color be made in a timely manner and that items be kept in new condition with tags attached.
Exchanges: We do not do direct exchanges. Please return your item for a refund and place a new order online.
How to return?
- Log into our return portal with your order number and email address.
- Select the items you wish to return and the reason code. Use your invoice to ensure you are choosing the correct style-colour-code combination.
- Print your return label & form and pack your items in the original order packaging. Insert the return form (bottom section of the print out) inside your parcel. Securely attach the carrier label to the outside of your package.
- Drop your package off at your nearest postage point.
- Your package will be forwarded to our main returns warehouse where it will be processed within 3-14 business days.
Most asked questions
Once delivered to our facility, we do our best to process returned items within 14 business days. During sale and holiday periods, this time frame may increase. Please note that this does not include transit time to our facilities.
You are welcome to return anything that was purchased from Patagonia—both new and sale items. Although there is no set time limit, we ask that returns for fit or colour be made in a timely manner and that items be kept in new condition with tags attached.
Our return process if free for our customers. However we do encourage you to shop responsibly and to consider the environmental impact when purchasing and returning items - the less unnecessary shipping, the better.
Unfortunately, you cannot track your return but keep hold of your shipping receipt so this information can be shared with our Customer Service team if necessary.
To exchange an item from your recent order, simply send it back for a refund and place a new order on eu.patagonia.com. Unfortunately, we cannot offer direct exchanges.
Do you still have questions?
With our friends at iFixit, we put together easy-to-follow online guides to help you care for your Patagonia gear and repair any damage that happens along the way.
Wetsuit Warranty Form
Encapsil Cleaning Instructions - English
Tenkara Rod Repair Form
We guarantee everything we make. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
No longer wearing that piece of Patagonia clothing? We always believe in the philosophy of reducing, reusing and recycling. For environmental purposes, we advise that you try to recycle your garments locally. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team for tips and advice on recycling your Patagonia gear.