Patagonia Men's SnowDrifter Bibs
Our lightweight, backcountry-ready SnowDrifter Bibs combine stretchy fabric for uphill performance with serious storm protection to keep you dry and comfortable in all conditions. The SnowDrifter provides 3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard protection in a 70% recycled stretch fabric that’s ideal for human-powered powder pursuits. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light and stretchy 3-layer shell fabric and a minimalist design allow for full range of movement, with added protection, breathability and a moisture-managing knit backer
- Suspenders detach in the front for quick and easy entry
- Full-coverage bibs have a drop-seat configuration with two-way slider side zips for venting and convenient relief
- Boot gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Two thigh zippered cargo pockets and one large zippered chest pocket with inside loop to secure valuables
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 584 g (20.6 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) solid stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a soft knit backer.
Bib upper: 6.5-oz 63% recycled nylon/26% polyester/11% elastane double weave with four-way stretch and a DWR finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No™ mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice