Patagonia Men's Mountain Utility Pants
After more than 10 years of testing with the most dedicated patrollers and mountain guides, we teamed up with our Reno repair facility to build the burliest mountain work pants available. Our knowledge informs function, form and durability in all of our Snow garments, yet the Mountain Utility Pants are the gruffest and most rugged around.
- Waist details: brushed-tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Five zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, two thighs
- Reinforced crotch gusset for additional strength. Articulated knees for mobility; open thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- External utility knife pocket on right thigh
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 998 g (35.2 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 7.58-oz 70-denier 100% nylon oxford weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice