Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved Sol Patrol™ II Shirt
This versatile, long-sleeved fishing and travel shirt is made of lightweight, fast-drying polyester ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection for comfort and coverage in hot and humid conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from lightweight, fast-drying 100% polyester (45% recycled) with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for additional sun protection; stays put with hidden snaps at collar points
- Comfortable mesh fabric at center back, arms and side vents to facilitate airflow
- Mesh-lined chest pockets with button-through closures; inset zippered pocket on chest
- Rolled-up sleeves secure with self-fabric tabs; button cuffs
- Durable plastic zipper won’t corrode in wet environments
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 244 g (8.6 oz)
2.6-oz 100% polyester (45% recycled) ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice