Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater Jacket
The Girls’ Down Sweater is warm, compressible and layers easily for extra warmth in colder conditions. Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Side panels and princess seams in the front and back for a contoured, feminine shape
- Full zip-through stand-up collar; internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; elastane cuff binding keeps cold out; internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 320 g (11.3 oz)
Solid shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
Print shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Lining fabric is certified as bluesign™ approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice