Patagonia Women's R1® Yulex™ Front-Zip Full Suit
A stretchy, neoprene-free wetsuit made of 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Suggested water temperatures: 60–65° F/16–18° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Torso/thighs have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility
- Solution-dyed, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in the arms/legs improves flexibility and dry time; solution-dyed exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane is durable, stretchy and water-resistant. Lining and face fabric laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating, asymmetrical front-zip with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan; unlike other designs, zipper is replaceable
- Easy-access key loop
- 652 g (23 oz)
Torso/thighs: 3mm 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane inverted microgrid.
Arms/legs: 2.5mm 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Exterior face: 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facilityView The Footprint Chronicles
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.