Patagonia Men's Iron Forge Hemp™Canvas Bib Overalls - Regular
Workhorse overalls made from our 12.9-oz Iron Forge canvas which is 25% more abrasion resistant than our competitors’ duck cotton canvas. Adjustable suspenders and waist; zipper fly; strategic utility pockets. The doubled knees have bottom openings that accommodate knee pads and allow easy cleanout.
- Made from abrasion-resistant yet easy-wearing 12.9-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton canvas that needs no break-in.
- Customizable fit for different body types and layer configurations
- Keep your tools and tech secure and close at hand
- Customizable fit and full range of motion for different body types and layer configurations
- Pockets are deep enough to carry a hand tool and the gussets make it easy to clip on everyday-carry knives and a tape measure
- Additional Storage for Tools and Tech
- The extra fabric provides increased durability and the easy-clean-out bottom openings accommodate knee pads
- 1,281 g (45.2 oz)
Body: 55%Hemp/27%Recycled Polyester/18%Organic Cotton-12.9oz(437grams)
To accommodate a wide range of movement and layering, our Workwear styles have a generous cut. The pants fit true to waist size but are roomy through the legs. The jackets are bigger than most of our styles—especially around the shoulders and back. Folks who have a leaner build or don't wear multiple layers might want to order one size smaller than usual.
Hemp is an alternative natural fiber that’s cultivated with low impact on the environment. It requires no irrigation, uses no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers, and is harvested and processed by hand. It’s one of the most durable natural fibers on the planet, and results in a fabric with a wonderful drape, comparable to linen.
Unfortunately, industrial hemp is illegal to grow in most parts of the world because government agencies continue to associate it with marijuana. We currently import our high-quality hemp from China, and continue to hope that it might someday grow freely again.
Patagonia makes garments with hemp alone or blended with other fibers like recycled polyester, organic cotton and spandex.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice