Patagonia Women's Strider Pro Running Shorts - 3"
Our most technical running shorts. Fast-drying, light and built for long missions when utility is critical. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body, with split opening that eliminates leg chafing and promotes airflow; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Internal drawcord for adjustability
- Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing, and one secure zip pocket on center back; pocket fabric is durable and quick-drying for all conditions
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort
- Light and minimal elastic waistband provides superior moisture management and reduced bulk while still providing the power and recovery you need
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% elastane woven with a DWR finish.
Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice