Patagonia Women's Hampi Rock Pants
Our breathable yet durable hemp/recycled polyester/elastane climbing pants keep you cool when it’s hot and you’re poised for the send. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, durable hemp/recycled polyester/elastane blend stretches and breathes while resisting abrasion
- Articulated pattern enhances mobility and comfort under a harness
- Soft, high-stretch waistband and lie-flat drawstring are barely noticeable under a harness
- Drop-in front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Right pocket features Soft-Catch internal mesh pocket envelope to secure valuables
- Tapered lower leg and half-elastic cuffs provide a clear view of foot placement and can be pulled up for additional venting
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 238 g (8.4 oz)
Body: 5-oz 53% hemp/44% recycled polyester/3% elastane plain weave.
Waistband: 5.1-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane jersey.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Hemp is an alternative natural fiber that’s cultivated with low impact on the environment. It requires no irrigation, uses no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers, and is harvested and processed by hand. It’s one of the most durable natural fibers on the planet, and results in a fabric with a wonderful drape, comparable to linen.
Unfortunately, industrial hemp is illegal to grow in most parts of the world because government agencies continue to associate it with marijuana. We currently import our high-quality hemp from China, and continue to hope that it might someday grow freely again.
Patagonia makes garments with hemp alone or blended with other fibers like recycled polyester, organic cotton and spandex.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice