Patagonia Men's Triolet Pants
An alpine workhorse built to thrive in cold, snowy conditions, the Triolet Pants feature a waterproof/breathable, 3-layer GORE-TEX shell fabric—now 100% recycled—in a full side-zip pant. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch for mobility and comfort under a harness
- Separating waist has two-snap closure and zip fly; belt loops and jacket attachment loop at rear; interior adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
- Full-separating side zips use two-way waterproof zippers and secure at waist and cuff with snap tabs
- Two vertical handwarmer pockets are welted and have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Double-cuff design has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal gaiter (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 607 g (21.4 oz)
Shell: 5-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Scuff guard: 2-layer, 6.8-oz 210-denier 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish.
Shell fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
The construction of 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A 3-layer GORE-TEX® membrane is sandwiched between a soft outer material and a knit polyester backing material that increases durability. These garments keep you comfortable and protected from the elements without adding extra bulk or weight.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice