Patagonia Women's Escala Rock Pants
Our ultratough, stretchy, organic cotton/polyester/elastane climbing pants keep you comfy for multiweeks of multipitch.
- Tough but soft and stretchy organic cotton/polyester/elastane twill manages moisture and regulates temperature for all-day comfort
- Engineered pattern and high-stretch fabric enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with OppoSet® adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button and pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in hand and rear pockets have breathable mesh backers and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Low-profile right-thigh snap pocket secures valuables
- Tapered lower leg provides a clear view of foot placements
- 451 g (15.9 oz)
10.9-oz 58% organic cotton/40% polyester/2% elastane twill with COOLMAX® CORE technologyView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice