Frequently Asked Questions
Orders step by step process
- Once you’ve successfully placed your order on our website, we’ll send you an order confirmation email. Didn’t receive the email? Don’t forget to check your spam!
- Once your order is placed, we are unable to cancel or make any modifications to your order. Your order will enter our system where it will be passed along to our warehouse for processing.
- Our warehouse will pick and pack your order. If an item is no longer available, they will be sure to let us know so we can inform you of the out-of-stock item and refund you when necessary.
- Once picked and packed, your order is handed over to the carrier. We will send you an email confirmation with your invoice and tracking number.
- The carrier will provide you with SMS or email updates on the status of your delivery. Is your order delayed? To quickly resolve, you can contact the carrier directly, or, our CS team are available to help with any questions you have.
- Order received. We hope you enjoy your new items.
Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to your order once it has been placed on our website. Due to our fast processing times, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been sent to our warehouse for packaging.
For more information, please reach out to our Customer Service team for assistance.
Shipping Address: For security reasons, we are unable to make changes to your shipping address. Once your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive an email with your tracking information. You can then contact the relevant carrier to provide them with additional information for the delivery of your parcel.
Billing Address: It is always possible to update your billing address with us by calling or emailing our Customer Service team. Please note that a change to a billing address will only be reflected on your invoice if the change is made before your order is shipped.
Once you have successfully placed an order on our EU website, you will receive a confirmation screen with an EU order number, followed by a confirmation email to the email address you have provided in the checkout section of our website. If you do not land on the order confirmation screen, it is possible that your order has not been successful due to a browser issue. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If nothing has arrived to you, please contact our Customer Service team and we will be happy to assist.
Once your order leaves our warehouse, we will send you an email with your tracking information. You will then be able to track the order as it makes its way to you. Please note that your tracking information will only be activated once your order has been handed to the carrier.
If an item in your order is out-of-stock, you will not be charged for that item. For Bank Transfer or Real Time Bank Transfer orders where the full payment has been made, you will be refunded for the missing item(s). The refunded amount should clear in your account within 3-10 business days.
For credit card orders where the payment has been authorised, we do not retrieve the funds until the order has been shipped. In the event of a missing item, we will only retrieve the amount for the item(s) shipped.
We accept most major credit cards on our website. While we no longer accept Bank Transfer payments, depending on the country you are shipping to, we also offer PayPal, iDeal, Sofort and other real time bank transfer options. You can see the full payment options available to you after entering your shipping and billing address at checkout. For more information, please visit our Payment Information page.
Packages can be returned to us for a number of reasons such as multiple failed delivery attempts, missing delivery information or carrier errors. Due to the scale of our warehousing operation, we are unable to resend your order to you should it be returned to our warehouse. Once your package is received at our warehouse, we will process it as a return and refund you. If you have any questions on the status of your parcel, you can reach out to our Customer Service team and we will be happy to help you place a new order online.
The product prices displayed on our website are inclusive of Value-Added Tax (VAT) except where local laws provide otherwise. Please note that the VAT rate is determined by the country to where you are shipping the item(s).
All prices are VAT inclusive at the rate applicable when your order is placed. The VAT rate can vary according to the EC intra-community rules in force. The Website is available for B2C only. We are not able to modify the VAT rate for B2B customers.