Patagonia Women's Stretch Planing Boardshorts - 8"
Designed for performance and comfort both in and out of the water, these stretchy and fast-drying boardshorts are made from superlight 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Inseam is 8". Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of fast-drying and superlight 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Contoured waistband; flat-lying fly with rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a corrosion-proof plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Notched seam for increased freedom of movement
- Our longest women’s shorts; inseam is 8"
- 94 g (3.3 oz)
2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.