Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants
These pants are built with 2-layer GORE-TEX® polyester fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection in all conditions. Strategically placed 60-g Thermogreen™ insulation keeps you warm where you need it most.
- Tough, 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g Thermogreen™ insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: brushed-tricot lining wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs customize fit, 2-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 757 g (26.7 oz)
Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (90% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.