Patagonia Midweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks
Midweight cushioning for comfort, these socks are designed for a long life on the trail.
Read More Close
These versatile hiking socks have a midweight terry-loop footbed that provides substantial cushioning. Made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool we source from the grasslands of Patagonia, nylon and elastane for exceptional breathability, airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery. A mesh arch brace provides a snug fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside hiking boots. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place. Calf height.
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/elastane blend is itch-free and durable
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Mesh arch brace provides subtle support for snug fit
- Midweight cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
Size & Fit
59% chlorine-free merino wool/39% nylon/2% elastaneView The Footprint Chronicles