Patagonia Men's Houdini Jacket
The featherweight, weather-resistant Houdini Jacket packs into its own integrated stuffsack.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back at neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.