Patagonia PRO Community Guidelines
1. The Patagonia PRO Community is a membership program for qualified outdoor professionals and/or individuals actively engaged in protecting our home planet. It is a privilege and not a right or entitlement; this is a partnership of mutual respect.
2. The products purchased through the Patagonia PRO Community are solely for personal use only and are not for resale or gifting.
3. Being a member of the Patagonia PRO Community is a non-transferable benefit. Keep your account information confidential! Patagonia will not be liable for any fraudulent use of your account by a third party.
4. Patagonia reserves the right to manage a Patagonia PRO Community membership at its discretion and terminate access without explanation or notice and without compensation due to any abuse (see point 2) or any other reason. PRO membership requires annual renewal.
5. Access to the Program is valid online at eu.patagonia.com for European based PRO Community members as well as in selected stores only (Innsbruck, Munich, Cortina, Chamonix).
6. All online purchases must be returned and repaired online through eu.patagonia.com. You may only return items bought in store, through the "PRO Community In Store" program to such selected stores. You may not return any Patagonia products to Patagonia dealers. This is considered abuse of the Patagonia PRO Community Program and will result in termination of PRO privileges.
7. Patagonia reserves the right to change the terms of the Patagonia PRO Community Program at any point, and to place restrictions on the quantity of products available for purchase.
8. Talking about PRO Community membership and pricing is disruptive to our business, please be confidential with the information and refer interested parties to local stores or eu.patagonia.com.
9. Patagonia PRO Community purchases cannot be combined with any other offers, sale items or discounts and some products might be excluded from the PRO Community (e.g. exclusive collections, kids & babies, books). The discount cannot be applied retrospectively.
10. Patagonia PRO Community members will get free shipping on orders over € 100, £90, 100 CHF, 950 SEK, 750 DKK and 950 NOK. This offer applies to orders placed online through eu.patagonia.com (please choose the standard shipping option at checkout). The offer applies to standard shipping to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
11. PRO Warranty: As a Patagonia PRO Community member, it is understood that you use your products in harsher climates, more often and are much more demanding of our gear. This means that damage due to wear and tear will happen at an accelerated rate. We reserve the right to deem returned Products from seasons-past damaged due to normal wear and tear and will contact you about repair possibilities.
12. By using the Patagonia PRO Community Program, you acknowledge and accept the guidelines described above.