Patagonia PRO Community
Frequently Asked Questions
Having trouble with your Patagonia PRO account? We're here to help. If you cannot find the answer to your query in our FAQs below, you can reach out to the Patagonia PRO team in Europe by emailing email@example.com, or over the phone via our Customer Service line. For access to the overall guideliness for the PRO Community, please refer to the Patagonia PRO Community Guidelines.
The Patagonia PRO Community is a membership program for qualified outdoor professionals specific to our brand and/or individuals who are actively engaged in protecting our home planet. Membership is by application only and all members need to reapply/requalify annually to continue membership and access. Membership is not guaranteed and can be revoked at any time. If you are interested in applying, please visit our Apply for Membership section and follow the instructions.
After your application is approved and you have received our “Welcome letter”, log in to your PRO account with your Email address and password.
If you are unable to log into your account or have forgotten your password, you can easily reset via the Forgot Password option on our Account Login page. If you are not successful in retrieving your details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Email: Make sure to log in with the original Email address you used to register with us for your PRO account. If you changed your Email address after registering, you will need to use the updated Email. Check for extra spaces before or after the Email address when it is entered.
Account renewal: If it has been some time since you've used your account, your account may have expired and it's time to renew it. You will receive an Email when it's time to reapply for the program. Follow the link in the Email to submit your application. If your account has expired and you have not received this Email, please contact our team at email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Emails from Patagonia can often be blocked by spam filters. Check your spam folder for communication from us and make sure to add all patagonia.com emails to your “safe” list to receive account information, new Product alerts and PRO promotions.
You will receive an Email 14 days prior to the expiration of your account, to let you know when it is time for you to reapply. Your PRO account must be renewed annually. Please make sure to submit all of the information requested in the application process, as our PRO qualifications may be updated year to year.
Your account is for your personal use only. Any purchasing of gifts will result in the immediate cancellation of your account. You will be notified if there are any promotions that would be an exception to this rule.
If you are based in Europe, you can apply to the EU Patagonia PRO Community. If you live in the US, please visit our US website. If you live in Japan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The “PRO Community In-Store” Program is available in selected stores in Europe. You will be able to make use of your PRO membership in the following European stores: Innsbruck, Munich, Chamonix and Cortina. Specific conditions will apply. For more information, you can visit the stores and speak to our staff.
Online orders must be placed and returned through our website eu.patagonia.com. Please note that we do not process direct exchanges. Once we have received your item back, we will refund you via your original payment method. For further information on how to return your online purchase, submit a quality complaint or request a repair, please visit our Returns and Repairs page.
Orders placed in our European stores must be returned in the store where you purchased the item(s). For additional queries, you can reach out to our stores.
Please note that it is not possible to return PRO purchases to a Patagonia dealer. Returning an item to a dealer will result in the termination of PRO privileges.
We love to hear your feedback, good or bad. Submit reviews, pictures and/or video via our “reviews section” found on every product page, and/or let us know when you’re in one of our stores.
Please review our PRO Community Guidelines and warranty. Violation of these guidelines may result in the termination of your account.
- Your PRO account is for your personal use to support you in the work that you do. It is not possible to order gifts for others using your PRO discount. If someone admires your Patagonia gear (clients, friends or family), please refer them to our Patagonia stores or dealers.
- It is not permitted to share your PRO login with friends, family, colleagues etc. All orders on your PRO account must be placed by you. Exceptions may apply if approved by the PRO team.
- Orders placed in our European stores must be returned in the store where you purchased the item(s). Please let our staff know that you are a member of the PRO Community when making a purchase or return.
- Online orders must be placed and returned through our website eu.patagonia.com. Please note that we do not process direct exchanges. Once we have received your item back, we will refund you via your original payment method. For further information on how to return your online purchase, submit a quality complaint or request a repair, please visit our Returns and Repairs page.
- Membership in this Program should be considered a privilege and never a right or entitlement; this is a partnership of mutual respect.
As a Patagonia PRO, it is understood that you use your Products in harsher climates, more often and are much more demanding of our gear. This means that damage due to wear and tear will happen at an accelerated rate. We reserve the right to deem returned Products from seasons-past damaged due to normal wear and tear and will contact you about repair possibilities.