Patagonia Men's Endless Ride Liner Bibs
Built for long days on the bike, this mountain biking-specific bib liner—built to wear with shorts—is constructed with airy stretch fabric, an engineered 3-D Italian chamois and ample storage, so you can ditch the pack and go light and long. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, supportive-yet-soft jersey fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) holds everything in place and secures valuables to the body; power mesh panels vent heat
- Breathable center-back pocket for a water bottle; pockets on both the right and left torso provide plenty of storage for snacks, tools or electronics
- Open mesh panel on lower back for breathability; Dirt Roamer Jacket pocket “nests” in between torso pockets on bibs
- Soft, subtle, silicone leg grip eliminates slip and chafe and keeps chamois in place
- Snap loops at waist attach to the snaps on our Dirt Craft Bike Shorts and Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
Body: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% elastane stretch interlock knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Mesh panels: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% elastaneView The Footprint Chronicles
WARNING: The Endless Ride Liner Bibs are intended for off-road use only and are meant to be worn under overshorts; worn alone, the bibs’ near-transparent mesh panels are extremely revealing, and might land you in jail—or worse, make you into an embarrassing social media meme.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice