Returns and Repairs
More in CS
We back everything we make with our Ironclad Guarantee. If your item isn’t working for you, please follow the instructions in the section "Repairs and Quality Returns" below.
You are welcome to return anything that was ordered from eu.Patagonia.com—both new and sale items. Although there is no set time limit, we ask that returns for fit or color be made in a timely manner and that items be kept in new condition with tags attached.
To return your recent Patagonia order to us, please follow the instructions in the section "Returns" below.
From May 5th 2021, you will no longer receive paperwork inside your Patagonia order. We are making this change to reduce the amount of paper we use. You can still find all of your order information, and an invoice, in the shipping email we send you.
If you would like to return something, go to our online return portal and follow the instructions to print your return label and return form. This return form goes inside the parcel when you send back your item(s).
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service and we will be happy to help.
- Log into our return portal with your order number and email address.
- Select the items you wish to return and the reason code. Use your invoice to ensure you are choosing the correct style-colour-code combination.
- Print your return label & form and pack your items in the original order packaging. Insert the return form (bottom section of the print out) inside your parcel. Securely attach the carrier label to the outside of your package.
- Drop your package off at your nearest postage point.
- Your package will be forwarded to our main returns warehouse where it will be processed within 3-10 business days.
We do not do direct exchanges. Please return your item for a refund and place a new order online.
Repairs and Quality Returns
If you have a Patagonia product which is in need of a repair or with which you have encountered a quality issue, please send us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a clear picture of the damaged area
- a picture of the back and front of the label (STY/Item number must be readable)
- a copy of the receipt/invoice (if possible)
- download and fill out the following contact form digitally (PDF / Word)
Once we have received all of the above information, we will evaluate the best possible solution for you in accordance with our warranty and policies. You will be sent the relevant documents to facilitate your return/repair.Important:
- Without the necessary documentation, no returns or repairs can be processed.
- Our repairs service is free of charge. We ask that you pay a local postage rate to send your package to our regional hub. After this, all costs will be covered by Patagonia.
- All items sent back to Patagonia must be washed and clean. We will not accept dirty garments.
- If the item is deemed irreparable, we may, at our discretion, organise an alternative solution for you.
Due to a high volume of inquiries, please expect a response time of up to 1 week for repair requests.
We guarantee everything we make. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
No longer wearing that piece of Patagonia clothing? We always believe in the philosophy of reducing, reusing and recycling. For environmental purposes, we advise that you try to recycle your garments locally. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team for tips and advice on recycling your Patagonia gear.