Patagonia Women's Stretch Hydropeak Surf Shorts
Designed for comfort and athletic freedom of movement both in and out of the water, these versatile, fast-drying surf shorts are made from superlight 87% recycled polyester/13% elastane with four-way stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Superlight 87% recycled polyester/13% elastane plain weave with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Soft waistband pulls on easily, moves with your body and holds the shorts snug to the hips while lying comfortably against the skin
- For comfort and security, the one-hand adjustable cord inside the back pocket allows you to tighten or loosen the waistband as needed
- Glued seaming around legs to prevent chafing
- Deep side slits for unlimited freedom of motion through the thighs and legs
- Inseam is 4"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
Body: 4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% elastane with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Waistband: 4-oz 79% recycled polyester/21% elastane solid knit jersey.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice