Patagonia Women's Barely Everyday Bra
This comfortable bra is made of a soft, quick-drying nylon (64‒65% recycled)/elastane blend with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, lightweight nylon (64‒65% recycled)/elastane fabric wicks and breathes with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Internal cup pocket allows for pads/inserts (cups included) for additional modesty
- Adjustable straps customize the fit
- Floral jacquard is engineered into the fabric
- Pairs with the Barely Bikini and Barely Hipster
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 48 g (1.7 oz)
Solids: 4.4-oz 88% nylon (64% recycled)/12% elastane.
Black only: 4.4-oz 90% nylon (65% recycled)/10% elastane.
Both with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice