Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend extending the life of your product by caring for it properly. Learn more about caring for your item by visiting our Product Care page.
For the most accurate sizing, you would want to reference your body measurements with our size chart. The size chart can be found on any product page by clicking the "Size Chart" link below the price, or by clicking the "Size Chart" link in the size drop-down menu.
For certain styles, you can choose to be notified when the item you’re interested in comes back in stock. Simply click on ‘Notify Me’, fill in your email address, and we will send you a notification as soon as this item is restocked in your preferred color and size. If you do not see this option, we may not be restocking this item and so it’s best to contact our Customer Service team for more information.
The website probably isn't legitimate if you are reading this. An increasing number of websites "scrape" our site and its images and then set up a page that mimics the look and feel of patagonia.com. These sites are run by scammers who will charge your credit card and then either: send you nothing, send you counterfeit Patagonia product or send you some totally unrelated cheap product. In any event, they will ignore your effort to contact them, and you will have to convince your credit card provider to cancel the charge.
How to tell if a website selling Patagonia product is legitimate:
- Is it an authorized store listed on our Store Locator?
- Is the URL suspect? Patagonia.com is the only online Patagonia store; we do not have any online outlet or discount shops. Any URL with "patagonia" and "official" "sale" "discount" "clearance" or anything else is fake.
- If the price discount looks too good to be true, it is.
- Contact email should not be a commercial email provider (e.g. hotmail.com, gmail.com, yahoo.com) rather than a corporate address.
- Policies such as shipping, refund, etc. are written poorly or don't make sense.
- If you are ever unsure about a website, please reach out to our Customer Service team before ordering. We will be able to verify the legitimacy of the website for you.
Patagonia prohibits its authorized dealers from selling on online marketplaces like amazon.com, ebay.com and some other well-known online platforms. Patagonia cannot assure that products you buy from these providers or in these stores are authentic.
Online marketplaces, like those mentioned above, host third-party sellers and usually do not guarantee the authenticity of the products on their sites. We regularly find counterfeit Patagonia products on these marketplaces—even listings that use our images, product copy and otherwise look legitimate to the online customer.
Your best bet to get authentic Patagonia product is to buy from patagonia.com, one of our retail stores or from one of our authorized wholesale dealers, which you can find on our Store Locator.
Please reach out to our Customer Service team who can verify the legitimacy of the website for you. If we confirm that the website is fake, you will be able to chargeback the cost of the order via your bank.