Patagonia PRO Community Rules
1. The Patagonia PRO Community consists of qualified outdoor professionals and/or individuals actively engaged in our core mission - that of protecting our home planet. It is a membership program which needs to be renewed on a yearly basis. In addition to that, it should be considered a privilege and not a right nor entitlement. It is not a partnership nor a sponsorship but a relationship of mutual respect.
2. Your Patagonia Pro Community account is for your personal use only. Items purchased using your membership discount allowance should therefore be for personal use only and are NOT for resale nor gifting. Any purchasing of gifts will result in the immediate cancellation of your account. You will be notified if there are any promotions that would be an exception to this rule.
3. Being a member of the Patagonia PRO Community is a non-transferable benefit. We therefore ask you to keep your account information confidential. Patagonia will not be liable for any fraudulent use of your account by a third party.
4. Patagonia reserves the right to manage a Patagonia PRO Community membership at its discretion and terminate access without explanation or notice and without compensation due to any abuse (see point 2) or any other reason.
5. Access your Pro Community Account online at eu.patagonia.com. Please note that this will only work for European based PRO Community members. If you live in the US, please visit our US website. If you live in Japan please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In Chile, please contact email@example.com.
6. All online purchases must be returned and repaired online through eu.patagonia.com. You may only return items bought in store through the "PRO Community In Store" program to the same store. You may not return any Patagonia products to Patagonia dealers. This is considered abuse of the Patagonia PRO Community program and will result in the immediate termination of your PRO Community membership and its privileges.
7. The “PRO Community In-Store” service is available across all our owned Patagonia Europe stores. You are able to make use of your PRO Community discount allowance in: Innsbruck, Munich, Berlin, Chamonix, Manchester, Bristol, Prague, Dublin, Milan, Cortina and Montebelluna stores. Find your store here. For more information, please refer to one of our store staff or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Your Patagonia Pro Community membership entitles you to 2000 EUR spending limit per 12 month period starting on May 1st and ending on April 30thbased on the discounted price for all your purchases, whether online or in our stores. We will keep track of each individual’s purchases. You will receive a warning if we see you are close to reaching the limit. If this warning is not respected, we reserve the right to cancel your Pro Community membership with immediate effect.
9. Patagonia reserves the right to change these PRO Community Rules at any time. This includes revising eligibility criteria, spending limits as well as the quantity of products available for purchase - to mention a few examples.
10. These Rules and benefits of membership in the PRO Community are confidential. Violating this confidentiality obligation can result in the immediate revocation of your membership. Talking about your PRO Community membership and pricing is disruptive to our business; please comply with this confidentiality obligation and refer interested parties to local stores or eu.patagonia.com.
11. The discount offered to you as member of the PRO Community has been communicated to you in the Welcome email that you have received when (re)joining the PRO Community. Your Patagonia PRO Community membership discount allowance cannot be combined with any other offers, web specials or discounts. Some additional items might be excluded from your discount allowance (e.g. exclusive collections, kids & babies, books). Wetsuits, sleeping bags and Tenkara items have a different discount percentage (20%). The discount cannot be applied retrospectively.
12. Patagonia PRO Community members will get free shipping on orders over 100€, £90, 100 CHF, 950 SEK, 750 DKK and 950 NOK. This offer applies to orders placed online through eu.patagonia.com (please choose the standard shipping option at checkout). The offer applies to standard shipping to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
13. Concerning warranty: As a Patagonia PRO Community member, it is understood that you use your products in harsher climates as well as more frequently, which means you'd be more demanding of our gear. This implies that damage due to wear and tear will happen at an accelerated rate. You will still have access to our Ironclad Guarantee, but we reserve the right to deem returned products from previous seasons as damaged due to normal wear and tear. For information on how to submit a quality complaint or request a repair, please visit our Returns and Repairs page. We will then contact you about repair possibilities.
14. By becoming a member and using the Patagonia PRO Community membership benefits, you acknowledge and accept the rules described above.
15. Any order placed as a Patagonia PRO is also subject to the general terms and conditions applicable for any purchase on eu.patagonia.com.