Customer Service FAQ
Returns and Repairs
Waders: If you encounter an issue with your waders, please contact our Customer Service team with the requested information from our Returns and Repairs page. All waders will be sent for an evaluation in our Portuguese repairs centre. Damage due to wear and tear or accidents such as the occasional run-in with thorns or barbed wire will be repaired under our warranty.
Wetsuits: Wetsuits require extra care and technique when repairing, so we handle these a little differently. Wetsuit failure due to malfunction, such as a broken zipper or torn seam, will be repaired free of charge. Unfortunately, extensive damage due to wear and tear cannot be repaired.
To send in your wetsuit for an evaluation, please contact our Customer Service team with the requested information from our Returns and Repairs page.
Footwear: Unfortunately, we are unable to repair Patagonia footwear. If your footwear is in need of a repair, please visit our Returns and Repairs page and send the requested information to our Customer Service team. We will be happy to inform you of other options available to you for these issues.
Please note that weather, public holidays, peak shipping seasons and incorrect delivery information can delay the shipment of your order. Patagonia are unfortunately unable to control or reimburse issues related to any of the above.
Billing Address: It is always possible to update your billing address with us by calling or emailing our Customer Service team. Please note that a change to a billing address will only be reflected on your invoice if the change is made before your order is shipped.
For credit card orders where the payment has been authorised, we do not retrieve the funds until the order has been shipped. In the event of a missing item, we will only retrieve the amount for the item(s) shipped.
For more information, check out our Pro FAQs.
How to tell if a website selling Patagonia product is legitimate:
- Is it an authorized store listed on our Store Locator?
- Is the URL suspect? Patagonia.com is the only online Patagonia store; we do not have any online outlet or discount shops. Any URL with "patagonia" and "official" "sale" "discount" "clearance" or anything else is fake.
- If the price discount looks too good to be true, it is.
- Contact email should not be a commercial email provider (e.g. hotmail.com, gmail.com, yahoo.com) rather than a corporate address.
- Policies such as shipping, refund, etc. are written poorly or don't make sense.
- If you are ever unsure about a website, please reach out to our Customer Service team before ordering. We will be able to verify the legitimacy of the website for you.
Online marketplaces, like those mentioned above, host third-party sellers and usually do not guarantee the authenticity of the products on their sites. We regularly find counterfeit Patagonia products on these marketplaces—even listings that use our images, product copy and otherwise look legitimate to the online customer.
Your best bet to get authentic Patagonia product is to buy from patagonia.com, one of our retail stores or from one of our authorized wholesale dealers, which you can find on our Store Locator.