Patagonia Women's Down With It Jacket
The hip-length Down With It Jacket has a 100% recycled polyester shell and a removable/insulated hood; it’s insulated with 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Wide baffles front and back create a modern silhouette; princess seams provide shaping and keep in heat; smaller baffles on the side for a contoured fit
- Insulated, removable 3-panel hood secures to jacket with sturdy plastic snaps
- 2-way front zipper with a snapped wind flap
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets are set next to princess seams
- Interior zipper chest pocket secures valuables
- Hip length
- 737 g (26 oz)
Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (duck down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.