Perfect for minimalist wet wading, our comfortable, durable, neoprene-free Yulex™ Wading Socks with Gravel Guard are made with 85% natural rubber and 15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. The fold-down gravel guards attach to wading bootlaces with hooks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Everything we make has an impact on people and the planet. So does everything you buy. The clothing industry contributes up to 10% of the pollution driving the climate crisis. And apparel workers are among the lowest paid in the world. That’s why we make high-quality clothes with recycled materials and promote fair and safe labor conditions for workers. There are some things you can do, too.
Buy less . Buy used. Repair what you wear out. Buy from brands that care for their people and the planet. Your purchases are your demands .
Select Size and Color
Ideal for Wet WadingFold-down gravel guards attach to wading bootlaces with hooks
Construction DetailsFootbed is dense to help minimize compression
Fair Trade Certified™ SewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Footbed material is dense to help minimize compression
Country of OriginMade in Thailand.
Weight318 g (11.2 oz)
- Exterior: 3.5mm 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content
- Lining: (upper) 100% recycled polyester jersey; (footbed) 95% nylon/5% spandex
- The natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.