Patagonia Women's Pack In Jacket
A lightweight, insulated, breathable and weather-resistant jacket with a 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane stretch shell that works well with our hike collection.
- Made of 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with light and stretchy 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester (40% recycled)
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Stretch binding at center front, hem, cuffs and collar
- Lining fabric was developed for output; 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice