Patagonia Women's Centered Crops
Stretchy and cropped so you can see your feet, these tights are perfect for yoga, wick moisture and dry quickly to keep you looking and feeling great from the trail to the mat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- High-performance, stretchy recycled polyester/elastane knit fabric provides a compression fit; wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Flattering wide waistband features hidden ½” elastic to keep pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are built for forward motion and allow for ease of movement; seams use a soft thread for added next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Hidden key pocket on waistband
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Logo on back of waistband
- 209 g (7.36 oz)
Solids and prints: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane jersey.
Space dyes: 8.4-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane jersey.
All with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice