Our all-new Yulex® wetsuits have exclusive linings for increased stretch. The only Fair Trade Certified™ suits, they’re made with 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Best for water 48°–55° F/9°–13° C.
Select Size and Color
Made with Natural Rubber
Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
Warm Thermal Lining
Torso/thighs have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% recycled elastane thermal microgrid lining that dries fast and offers excellent warmth and flex
High-Stretch Recycled Polyester and Water-Based Glue
Stretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior arms/legs: 100% recycled polyester, exterior: 85% recycled polyester/15% recycled elastane. Solvent-free AquaA™ glue
100% externally seam-sealed to shut out water and add durability; all seams are triple-glued and taped with comfortable, low-profile interior seam tape
Asymmetrical front-zip with replaceable, corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan; easy-access key loop on inside
Flexible and Durable Kneepads and Cuffs
Supratex kneepads and cuffs are durable, flexible and hold comfortably to the body without binding or restricting movement
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Thailand.
- Torso/thighs: 4.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% recycled elastane inverted microgrid
- Arms/legs: 3.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Exterior: 85% recycled polyester/15% recycled elastane
- Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. For information about our warranty repairs, please visit our Repair Portal.